Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 03:37 AM   #20
sambrewsco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 32n
State: Ohio
THOR #19223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilley-Dilley View Post
We had an issue like you are describing with our 2017 Miramar. Our bunk was out of adjustment and would hang down on the drivers side front corner closest to the windshield. When we would lower the bunk all the way down we found that the drivers side fan would make contact with the dash. I did some investigating and found that the the drivers side front pulley and bracket were not welded completely at the factory. This resulted in the pulley and bracket coming loose. I recently had this repaired under warranty. Here are some photos from f what I found...Attachment 12648Attachment 12649Attachment 12650Attachment 12651Attachment 12652Attachment 12653

Hopefully our situation was the exception rather than the rule. Check the tension on the cables that are running behind the valance’s on the drivers and passengers side. The cables should be taught and not slack. Here’s a photo of how the bracket should be welded...Attachment 12654
My 2015 Windsport has the same symptoms, left front over the driver’s side is hanging low and the steel cable is hanging out. I will be tearing into it tomorrow.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum