Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 08:59 PM   #67
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by twovillagers View Post
I would like to see a return of the Axis/Vegas 25.5 with a theater seating option. That would eliminate most of the annoyances I have with the 24.1 and might interest me in a trade.

I’m curious what annoys you on 24.1? The main one I’ve heard numerous times is about small bathroom. What other design features bother you?

While not Class As, if you look around there are units similar to what you describe but in Class C or B+.

One is from Coach House and has very large rear bathroom and is similar to Axis 25.5. The other is from Tiffin and is similar ro 24.1. It’s available with flat floor or with elevated rear twin beds over a bike garage. Unfortunately, both of these options are significantly more expensive that a 24.1.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FC3DB60B-9552-44F7-AA48-B5BCCCCF9258.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	26243   Click image for larger version

Name:	0ED63686-0638-4DEC-BF75-6A799BB2E845.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	26244  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum