Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 06:10 PM   #1
plastrd

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 24HE (24F)
State: Michigan
THOR #17874
Dinette cushion replacement suppliers

I'm not a fan of the dinette booth cushions in my coach. The covering is some kind of coarse textured fabric/vinyl that leaves a pattern on your thighs if you're wearing shorts and they're hard as a rock.
I'd like to replace them with something more soft and plush that you sink into a bit. I know I can't get that overstuffed sofa feel out of a dinette bench made of plywood but I'd like to get closer if I can.

So far I've found replacement cushions at RecPro (Charles cushions which they state are not actually the same cushions as supplied on their Charles dinette) and Shop4Seats.

Does anyone have either of these or could recommend other off-the-shelf cushions they've purchased? I'm willing to throw a couple hundred at the problem but a custom upholsterer is going to be out of the budget.

For reference I believe the seat cushions measure 48x24x5 and the back cushion is 48x14x5.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.