Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 08:05 PM   #2
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianPBenedict View Post
Good day,

I am considering ordering a new 2021 Axis 24.1 without seeing a unit in person.

Based on my experience and the many vodeos I saw, i only have a few items I would like to verify with owners before writing the check.

1) It appears that you have to REMOVE the dinning table when driving. Can you use the table without the pullout? We often have lunch or dinner on streets, parking lots where you can not extend the pull out. How does the table work?

2) It does not appear that there is a dinette option.

3) Am I correct to assume 12 mpg or 21 l/100km as my mileage. I believe this is not the new V8.

Thanks a lot, Brian
Welcome to the site.

1) Yes the table in front of the couch needs to be removed: You cannot pull the slide in without first removing the table. You can, however, use the table in between the two front seats (if there are only two of you and the 2021 model includes this table).

2) No option for a dinette but that doesn't stop you from removing the couch and putting in one yourself after the fact (many people have installed theater seating there after the fact--myself included)

3) Check as it may likely have the new V8 since that has been showing up in even 2020 models.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.