Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 11:39 PM   #15
Jimbo56

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
As this Vegas 25.1, a one owner trade in with 12,000 miles, is my first venture of any kind into the RV lifestyle, I'm new to the forum as well. The 260 mile drive back on I-8 from the dealer in Yuma with a stiff crosswind was a bit of an experience. No stranger to large equipment with over two million miles pulling a set of doubles for UPS and Yellow Freight. However, as well documented on this forum, that Ford e450 chassis needed some serious help..

I have already begun making some of the improvements needed, thanks to all the useful information from the members on this forum. I'm looking forward to becoming a more seasoned RVer with all the helpful information from you vets, and hopefully be able to contribute as well
Welcom

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum