Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 08:20 PM   #1
Ceezeemex

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29X
State: Alberta
THOR #19779
2014 Windsport 29X need to locate FW tank drain

Winterizing my 29X. The Freshwater tank is located in the bedroom, back Driver side corner underneath a wardrobe closet. Next to the tank is the water pump and under a drawer is the cold water, low point drain valve. The water outlet hose on the tank to the pump is about 1 1/2 inch high on the side of the tank. So after draining the tank with the low point and using the pump, I'm left with about 1 & 1/4 inch of water in the tank. Normally one would think there is a drain from the tank. Does anyone have a 29X and can tell me if there is a drain and where the drain valve may be? OR as much as it bothers me to do it, do you think leaving this amount of water in a tank will be problematic when it freezes? I'm in Alberta and it is guaranteed to freeze here. Thank you

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum