Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 01:39 AM   #1
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Removed the Accolade's couch

In our Accolade we had a couch that sat in front of the TV and with just the 2 of us was not needed. We decided that we have a better use for that space.

The first step was to remove the couch. The bottom front panel lifted off and I was able to get the couch out by removing 4 screws. I then removed the arms from the couch to get it out the door and into our storage room.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Couch removed 2.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	26320

Next I built a box to fill the back side of the space. The box was built using fiber board since it is not visible with the finished product.

Name:	Box for filler.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	26321

I then installed 2 12 x 30 cabinets for storage and attached two 1x12 Poplar boards to provide a flat mounting surface.

Name:	Cabinet installed 2.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	183.6 KB
ID:	26322

I then attached 3 cat crates to the cabinets and secured then to the cabinets using roof truss tie down straps.

Name:	Three Crates installed.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	215.8 KB
ID:	26323
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is online now   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum