Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 07:53 PM   #18
cepartin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenrx7 View Post
Thank you for the reply 16Ace27. I’ve checked the fuses neither were tripped. It’s hard to capture the clicking sound When pressing the areas to level when the engines running.
I guess my next steps are to test if the motor or still annoyed or functioning. I’ll need to look that up as well thank you for your help

I had a similar problem with my 2014 Windsport 34E. I called Lippert tech support (who were very good) and they walked me through the troubleshooting steps. With the engine running and brake set, and in manual mode, have your assistant try to command a jack down. With your voltmeter, measure the voltage at the motor terminals. If the voltage is about 13 volts and does not change then your motor is most likely bad. In my case, they overnighted me a new motor to the campground where I was staying. I was able to replace it in less than an hour.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum