Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 08:31 PM   #19
Dilley Dilley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #16919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenrx7 View Post
Hello sorry for on submitting questions and not contributing to the forum. We are still new so I hope In time I can add some content. For now I have a question on the leveling system. We have a 31s windsport and have been traveling for the past week with no issues on the leveling system. A storm is rolling in and we need the leveling system however it’s not functioning. We are using the manual leveling since the automatic receives a “low voltage” error. This has been the workaround while on the trip. On a side note, I have replaced both house batteries and the crank battery during the trip.

When using the manual leveling option, you can hear a clicking sound as you press any of the front, rear, or side options. We’ve read there is a breaker reset. Can someone tell me where that is located?

Am I looking in the right direction?
Is your system LCI? If so they have a great app MYLCI that you can download. It has product specs and owners guides that you can access on the fly. The troubleshooting info is helpful too. Here’s a link to electric leveling system guide...
https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd_0001751.pdf
Check the error code to see how to deal with it. Hey n my system the reset for the error code is hold down retract an enter at the same time. The low voltage warning is something I see often but only for a couple seconds then it disappears.
2017 Thor Miramar 34.1
Crimson Quartz
Dilley Dilley is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.