Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 09:02 PM   #4
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
Welcome to the forum.

Our previous coach, a 2015 Challenger 37ND, had 2 emergency exits and one of them, the big one in the bathroom, was hinged on top and had a bar to latch the window open and it came with a screen.

Hehr manufactured the windows so you might try calling them to see if they have a retrofit kit for your window.

In the pic below, the red U shaped handle is used to remove the screen for exit.

Attachment 26334

We had a nice big rear escape window just like that on our Fleetwood. It would have been relatively easy to use in an emergency because you could leave from the bed and reach the ladder right outside. Our new coach has a similar size rear window but it is fixed. The escape window is is a tiny thing above the dresser and below the TV. I expect I’ll perish in an emergency. I have no idea why they set it up this way.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum