Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 10:25 PM   #27
magicofmassage@gmail.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #20052
Yes I just did mine however mine is only 28 feet but it sure beats paying 150-200 dollars
Quote:
Originally Posted by GVP-The Boxcar Children View Post
Hello All! With times as they are in the Covid world and with Life, we decided to Winterize our Aria 4000 and also took the time to hand-wash the rig this past weekend! We wanted to avoid getting it scratched up at the truck wash, so I tackled the top half via ladder all the way around, washing top-down, low enough to then reach the "wash line" from the ground, then proceeded from front to back all 41 feet of the rig, taking extra time for all the bug prints on the front surfaces. Four hours later and with my arms falling off I called it "mission accomplished", then headed back to put it in its indoor storage before this week's trip to Freightliner for the brake bolt recall and to have the dash AC inspected and/or fixed (as I mentioned in a separate thread last week).

Has anyone else been inclined to do a hand-wash on a rig of this size? Yeah, we may be nuts but the rig sure looks a lot better-cleaner than the delivery date, as a matter of fact....
GVP

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum