Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 01:38 AM   #30
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by lspotho View Post
Just to clarify - do you use the RV Wash & Wax on the decals? YES Seems like it would be hard not to. I have not used this stuff before but it looks interesting...

Thanks
Dan
RV Wash & Wax is a brand of Wash solution that has some wax inhibitors

I use RV Wash & Wax, but when using pure straight wax it takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

It is the Pure straight wax that I don't put on the decals. But don't sue me, but even some of the pure wax does get on the edge of the decals. Point is I don't wax decals and try to avoid any wax getting on it. What little that may get on, is quickly wiped with the 303 protectant.

These are my RV tasks for 30ft RV. Note: I just kinda do when it needs it, or when I just get restless for something to do. I would NEVER spend more than 2 hours working.

1. RV Wash n Wax solution roof (30 minutes)
2. RV Wash n Wax solution entire perimeter of RV & wheels (1 hour)
3. Wax Roof with Meguiars Pure RV & Boat Wax #56 ( 1 hour) (Recommended by Crane Composite they make the Fiberglass roof)
4. Wax entire perimeter with Meguiars Pure RV & Boat Wax #56 ( 2 hours) (Recommended by Winnebago & Crane Composite for the high gloss automotive finish appearance
5. Apply decal treatment with 303 Protectant ( 30 minutes) (Note: I do not put wax on any of the decals.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.