Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 01:58 PM   #10
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
I think you could make the Crossfire work with those wheel covers without a problem.

We are planning a trip out west next year as well. I bought a spare tire and rim and the Roadmaster Spare Tire Carrier as insurance.

Even though I have 19.5" commercial tires, I installed the Crossfire. Without it the tires start out at the same pressure but after an hour or so of driving there can be a few PSI difference in pressure and a few degrees in temperature. The Crossfire gives you the best possible wear and performance for your rear tires.... and it is nice walking around the coach and the indicator telling you if both tires are properly inflated before you get in and turn on the TPMS.

Good luck!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum