Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 12:24 PM   #1
Jimenez61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #17763
Axxera AVM80 rear view camera

Earlier in the month I mentioned that my Axxera AVM80 showed a message that rear view camera had no video signal. Got some good feedback on where to look for issue. Either connection on either end is not connected.

When I asked Thor, all they were able to tell me, that to check connections. You have to take radio out and camera out to see if connections are lose or bad.

Not mechanically inclined. I asked for a manual or a video showing how to do it. Also I need a tool to pull radio out which I was not provided with when I bought it.

First I tried to pull out camera. It seems it has a 2 sided 3m foam tape. I could not take it off. So any ideas on how I can take this of. What can I use?

The other is where can I get the tool or what can I use to pull the radio out.

Thor right now are not being very helpful. Called Camping World where I bought it and they gave me a number to the Premier Elite group. Who they claim they will be able to help

So asking for suggestions. If cant J will have to take to Camp UK ng World and pay $68 for a diagnostics and hoping if damaged Thor provides a new one as a courtesy.

I have attached a pic one of camera and one showing radio
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200928-075919_Drive.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	26421   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200925-111023_Drive.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	26422  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum