Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Pricing
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 11:16 AM   #62
ontheroad

Brand: DRV
Model: 41RSSB4
State: Texas
THOR #1669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins12V98 View Post
As you know, we left Jan 1 2015 from NW WA and drove directly to meet with Alicia for 3 days while staying at their place hooked up in our RV. It was a great experience! We had many things in mind that we wanted but she had some ideas that we had not considered. Some of her ideas cost more but several suggestions saved us money. We thought we wanted a fiberglass rood and power steps, she advised against both saying there have been problems with both, we listened. Bottom line for us was not saving money as much as having the RV we really wanted. We did end up with a great price and a great RV!
What kind of problems have there been with the fiberglass roof. I have not heard of any except when they did it in two pieces, I believe the first time in 2006. Did Alicia say what kind of problems with the fiberglass roof? I order the fiberglass roof and would not go back to the rubber.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum