Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 12:54 AM   #69
The_Breeze

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
Ah... It'll be a pair of AGM 31s under the steps, and it'll need to power a peritoneal dialysis fluid cycling unit for 9 hours overnight, and about four hours of it just idling after it has been set up for the evening...
So...AGMs are simply lead acid that don't need to be watered I have 4 lead acid under the steps and they hardly last overnight. If you've tested the set up, keep pushing it. Eventually they will drop out. Here is the data on my 4-100ah lead acid, G26DC batteries.

The End State of Charge (ESOC) is after running the generator and an hour rest. The Beginning State of Charge BSOC is the battery percent of charge the following morning; whenever I got my butt out of bed and wanted to run the coffee maker.

The X axis is the time between measurements. The Y axis is the volts within that tine period. Note the downward trend line. If you'd like to see the raw data, let me know.

I would seriously recommend something more stout for your application. Send some pics of your under-step storage compartment and it's measurements. We ma be able to bake up something like the attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	26464   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	26465  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.