Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 07:17 PM   #16
mgunnin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: VEGAS 27.7
State: Florida
THOR #14226
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony&Sheryl View Post
We had the Bigfoot platinum system installed on our 2016 Vegas 24.1 installed at the factory this past December....It took them 2 1/2 hours to install and cost around $2800 out the door....We love it....
Now this guy is talking real trash and its true. The BigFoot System is far form $5-$6,000. range.
We have the non-auto system. When looking at the it I saw a YouTube video.
When the guy said the system sometimes has to be recalibrated I said not while i am trying to set up.
So I have the less expensive Manual System. I pull in look at my levels that I placed next to the key pad. I can quickly determine which jack need to go down to level me up and then I drop another one, complete the leveling all within 10 seconds, walk away happy as a lark. I don't need or want an automatic system.
I am also sick of use a damn cell phone foe everything in life. Just drop in water and you are screwed. HaHa!
All kidding aside the BigFoot is a great system without spending a lot of $.
As the added value. Yes someone will be excided when buying your rig, but it will add half of what you are spending, but the joy of setting up is worth 10X the cost.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum