Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 09:12 PM   #17
aaurbanelli@aol.com

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Vegas 27.7
State: Texas
THOR #19813
All sounds good. If you are buying from a dealer within a reasonable distance from home the need to camp at or near the dealer for a night or two is less critical. But the dealer's attention span and response time might be better if you find a problem or three the day of or the day after their so called PDI, so stay nearby if you can and live in it a day or two.
If it's a new unit recently delivered you probably spend a better chance of getting wet batteries that still hold a charge. But I think my batteries were 6 months older than my rv and they sat on the lot about 6 months. I switched to AGM on the first rv I had and switched to lithium on the second. If you think you'll keep the rig for sometime the lithium might make sense. Or plan on putting in new wet batteries and take your lithium when you sell or trade in. Lithium gives so much more capacity.
Enjoy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.