Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 06:40 AM   #1
devnul@timmade.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedon Elite 26HE
State: Alabama
THOR #20751
New Thor 26HE Owner

We just bought a 2018 Thor 26HE RV and so far have really liked it. I do have a problem in that I cannot get the furnace to fire up. I turned on the stove for 15 minutes to purge the lines and then fired up the fridge. All was good but furnace, when turned on at 90 degrees, fan runs for 30 seconds and then shuts down. Tried multiple times to start it and got it firedup once and ran it for 15 minutes and shut it down. Tried to start it again and no dice. Attached to shore power, batteries all charged, and then I get 3 beeps from the control panel next to the sink. The manual says nothing about what these mean.
Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this but being an old fart I can't figure out how to put this out to the community.
Thanks for your indulgence.
DevNul

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum