Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 04:01 PM   #55
RVwife

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.3
State: Michigan
THOR #20290
What, you didn't ship us all some live lobsta'? You're making this east coast native hungry.

Gosh, I remember hiking the Tuckerman Ravine trail in my MUCH younger days as well as may other area trails. Lots of beauty and challenge there. Dad was trying to have us all become members of the 2000 footers club.

Thank you though for basically planning our trip(s) for 2021 for us. We had hoped to get to the Outer Banks and south last spring, but Covid...

We're hoping to head to the Ozarks yet this fall, once DH is finished with apple harvest here. Then he's retiring early next year, so we are planning big things. Nice to have some good recommendations on some CGs along the way (since we'll be coming from Michigan and traveling a similar route to what you did.)

Wow, those are some fabulous photos too. I aspire to get some nice ones myself as we motor about.

Also wonderful to hear a reassuring shout out about Total Value RV. That's where we got our rig. We had a few small warranty items to fix, but had to make arrangements to have them resolved here locally since driving the 250+ mile each way trip during cherry harvest just wasn't in the cards. Thor was good about working with us and our trusted farm equipment shop (who does a whole lot of big MHs as well). With more time on our hands in the future it will be easier to use Total Value RV's services if needed. DH grew up close-by so it's also a good excuse to visit his sister.

Travel on and keep us updated. It's fun to live vicariously when we can't be on the road.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.