Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 12:42 AM   #109
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbatschke@gmail.com View Post
I see all the references to accessing via 10.11.12.1 url. That was the case with older models I believe and only needs to be utilized when doing system updates or changing sim cards. There are a lot of Youtube videos. I made the mistake of going that route and ended with hours of frustration. All you need is the Winegard app and establish an account via the app. Follow the instructions in the manual (forget Youtube please) and it's easy to setup. We did the AT&T 100gm annual plan. Have used about 2/3rds so far. Only use when we have poor park wifi or when our phone hot spot hits data throttle. I agree that the plan is pricey but it's convenient.
I have the app for Connect2 and will say there is twice as much that can be done using the URL than can be done using the app. You cannot update the system software using the app and you cannot effectively troubleshoot the system using the app.

When on the phone with Winegard Support you will use the url and not the app.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum