Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 07:00 AM   #29
jadatis

Brand: Still Looking
State: Europe
THOR #7351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdole View Post
I had it weighed today. Full gas, full fresh tank, packed for trip nothing in grey/black though. Weight was much less than expected. 4000 front and 6820 rear, 10820 total. Looking at the chart, factoring in an extra 10% puts front around 65 and rear at 50-55 psi. That’s odd to me as I know airing down that low would cause the tires to touch sitting for sure at cold. I’m just going to run 70-75ish rear and 65 front and be done with it. No way am I going to run 50-55 psi on those things. 65 looked bad enough.
With my made extra safe calculator, it comes to 65 psi front and 60 psi rear.

Is your spacing the 10.2, have you measured it, mayby I overread it . If not its a construction error, and mayby spacers are available .

Looked back and 10.2 inch is from middle to middle tire.
8.7 inch is overall width, so you have to measure 10.2 minus 8.7 is 1.5 inch between the tires. If less , contact the maker of the motorhome.
Is your sise the OEM sise?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum