Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Awning repair
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 04:46 PM   #5
WolfSpyryt

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34j
State: Wisconsin
THOR #11360
My awning had holes next to the coach. I applied on a hot day. It was on for 2 years until I traded it in this year. The tape was not faded or pealing. Stored outside in Wisconsin. It is expensive tape, but honestly outperformed my expectations. The brown color blended in with the awning and looked like a design feature rather than a repair. I would repeat it if I ever needed to. Well worth the effort and price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovemyClassC View Post
I am beginning to think I am a tape horder but I have a new roll of that tape also. The Gorilla tape is really awesome. I used it on my old lawn tractor seat and it held up for until I sold it. It survived the beating sun and many many rains. But, I always have the fear of the cloth exteior delaminating and looking unsightly. How long have you had the Gorilla tape on your awning?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.