Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 02:06 PM   #10
Mccowboy

Brand: Still Looking
State: California
THOR #13535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newf026 View Post
I am also reading about a water problem that occurs in the storage area of the Aria models.

Has anyone experienced that?
There has been a ton written about water intrusion into the basement and wet bays on Thor diesels and if you do a search you'll find several postings. Thor redesigned the baggage doors and seals last year I believe but the thing that concerned me more was the construction of the basement floors. Thor was using plywood in the basement floor that was rotting due to the water intrusion and several people posted horror stories about the floors literally falling apart. If you follow the Thor website videos, as of the 2021 model year they are now using a composite material in the floors with no "organic" material whatsoever that can rot. I believe it's the Azdel material that Fleetwood uses on their sidewalls.
In the end we deicided on a different make and model but best of luck to you on your search.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum