Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 06:13 PM   #5
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAW2018SiestaSS View Post
Hi everybody.

The grounding pin on my shower power cord broke off. That shouldn't be much of a big deal except the RV-end of this cord goes through a bulkhead inside one of the storage areas and disappears into the unknown. I'm not too fond of cutting the head off the cable and just replacing that, but I have NO idea how to replace the whole cable. Anyone run into this?
The end of the shore line will be at the automatic transfer switch (ATS) assuming you have a generator. The ATS will be located very close to the power center (the panel with the circuit breakers and fuses). You need to open the ATS unclamp the leads and feed the cable back through the coach. You can buy a shore line without the female end and already stripped for a coach's ATS or power center.
Beau388 is online now   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum