Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 07:57 PM   #6
Beacher

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: California
THOR #937
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
I had the dealer add stainless steel braided valve stem extensions and vent covers for the living area and bathroom as a condition of sale.
Great minds think alike!

I insisted on three vent covers being that I have a bath and a half and a vent over the galley. At delivery, they had not installed anything yet. My dealer, (CW), was going to install the cheapest covers they had, white opaque with the Camping World logo on them.

Before I would sign anything they replaced the intended cheap covers with Fantastic Fan Vent covers, (two smoke covers for the restrooms and one black over the galley), to match my coach, the black A/C shrouds, and the OEM galley Fantastic Fan.

The factory installed valve extenders work fine to fill my inners, so I didn't need any modification there.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.