Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 01:20 AM   #11
salzerj@comcast.net

Brand: Jayco
State: New Jersey
THOR #19560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlandish View Post
We found the RV we want, but it's at a Camping World about 8 hours away. My concerns are that we aren't going to drive all the way back to get warranty service work done. Their website makes it sound like you can go to any CW location for service, but I'm hesitant to just jump into that without hearing from someone who has actual experience (good, bad, indifferent).

We've looked all over, this is the closest one we can find. COVID has brought out the campers it seems.
I bought a Thor at the Hershey show from Camping World. The dealer was in Syracuse, NY. The closest Camping World dealer was 100 miles from my home in NJ. It took weeks to get an appointment for Warranty service. Each trip was 200 miles round trip. I would have (and should have) paid more and bought from a LOCAL dealer. They once kept my coach for 5 weeks for minor repairs. If you don't buy it from them, you're an orphan!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.