Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 07:16 PM   #14
RickD0

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32
State: Massachusetts
THOR #19481
I agree, the 4x4 is not necessarily a need but being from New England I have been up in Maine in the early spring and have seen some big motor homes get stuck in the mud and sand at campgrounds. 4x4 would have been nice and if they had it they might not have got stuck to begin with. My XG32 is by no means an offroad vehicle but it does give my a piece of mind. AND I don't mind being the coolest kid at the campground with my 4X4 coach!! Haha, I don't really think that the 4x4 part will add to any maintence. We have no problem using the XG32 with the slide in everything is still accessible.

By the way Dave I also love your Accolade.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum