Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Sony Bluray
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 01:54 PM   #4
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaPatrick View Post
Not sure about the selector box but I do have an HOMI box on top of the Sony player and it has a blue light on it and one red light it i'm not sure what it does but it looks like my other tvs are going thru it too since I have 3 Tvs in my 2018 Class A Thor Hurricane
The HDMI box should be hooked into HDMI 1 on the TV. Set the TV to HDMI 1 and then determine which HDMI port the DVD player is connected to on the HDMI switch and select that port as the output.

What is the model of the HDMI switch? Some switches are full matrix and others are not.

When we bought our Challenger a few years ago the HDMI switch was connected incorrectly with the output side connected into a component rather than the TV and the TV connected into the component side of the switch. Make sure the switch is connected correctly.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum