Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 03:09 PM   #8
LandKO

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 30FE
State: Arkansas
THOR #12827
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVHopeful View Post
David, I have the type of inverter that has outlets and USB on the inverter not one that I can tie into the system. I assume if I use it with the engine running I don't necessarily need to worry about depleting the house battery. But that I can also use while boondocking with the Engine and Generator off at least up to the capacity of the House battery. Since I have to plug into the Inverter I am trying ot figure out the logical place to mount it..
On a 30FE, the only location I can think of anywhere close to within 4ft of the house battery is under the aft dinette bench. If you mount it so your outlets are accessible through the inboard base of the bench, they would be accessible in the aisle. You’d have to cut a fairly large hole for the inverter outlet face to be useable.
LandKO is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.