Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 03:34 PM   #5
JeffDelanoRw

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Delano 24RW
State: California
THOR #20579
Sonic procedure

I was looking at the Sonic as well then saw the procedure.

Sonic

Special Procedures: Run the engine at the beginning of each day and at each RV fuel stop for about 5 minutes. Shift auto transmission to P (Park), turn ignition off. Set parking brake. To prevent battery from draining while vehicle is being towed, remove the DLIS fuse from fuse block. For Keyless Access vehicles, remove BCM1 and BCM2 fuses from the instrument panel fuse block and fuse 7 from the engine com- partment fuse block. Turn ignition on, apply brake pedal. Shift transmission to Neutral. Turn ignition to ACC/ACCESSORY. Release parking brake. Re-install fuses once destination has been reached.

Spark
Special Procedures: Shift the transmission to Neutral. Disconnect the negative battery cable. Cover negative battery post with non-conduc- tive material. Release parking brake.

Just seemed like Spark was much easier, and since I drive a stick regularly in other vehicles, it worked for me. Maybe those procedures are not always the case depending on year.

Jeff

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum