Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 12:09 AM   #10
thompsdl9

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Minnesota
THOR #10221
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWeems View Post
Hello, has anyone ever taken a trailer to Thor when they have gone for service or repairs? We are thinking of taking our trailer but since they will have the rig the whole time we aren't sure about securing the trailer. Just wondering what your thoughts are and if anyone else has had to do that?
We took our toad via a tow dolly without any issues. They are very accommodating and, better yet, superb technicians. They fixed every issue I had been struggling with at multiple Camping World / Thor dealerships for the first 2 years of ownership - all under warranty. They even fixed several things I didn’t know needed it. Probably saved my marriage/life as my wife was so frustrated she was ready to kill someone - and my name was at the top of the list. Very positive experience - you won’t regret it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.