Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 11:45 PM   #16
BC1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 24HE
State: New York
THOR #20090
She's beautiful Bob!! If I could have justified the cost that was along the lines I was looking at but in the end I just couldn't do it with all the unknown around Covid and my job, etc.

I love looking out my kitchen window and seeing mine - makes me happy (probably too happy for a normal person LOL). Many I have had before I could not store at home.

You are right JamieGeek - I'm sad the season is over but it gives me time to plan. I also want to try and do a big trip out West. I wanted to do it with my last MH but my teenagers weren't excited so you know how that would have played out. Also the price of gas at the time was at $3.90 to $4.00 a gallon and that was a larger unit than I have now so I decided to wait until no kids in the picture. I'll have to see if I can get anyone besides the dog to make the trip with me this time.

I do have a reservation in SC in April to look forward to. Right at the end of the row facing the beach at Ocean Lakes in MB. Generally not my kind of place these days (w/out kids I prefer state park type places) but I really liked that one early in the season when it was quiet.

Take care,
Beth

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum