Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Slide stuck
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 10:48 AM   #24
Jimbo56

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehead View Post
This may sound crazy, but I was having a problem with my full slide-out on a 2018 Windsport 29m. Had it just a few days over a year. Also, the leveling Jack's were also behaving badly. When we got to the campground, it said low voltage and would not level. Also, slide would go in a few inches then the back would stop. I ran it back out then had the wife run it in while I pushed it in. We had scheduled service that afternoon heading back home and when I told Steve the service mgr. the problem, he told me something I was never told or forgot....ready, this is so simple!!! You must be plugged into shore power or start your generator to provide the amps to level your coach or extend your slide-out. I was all smiles cause I thought, ohh, nooo, another repair!!! Chalk it up to ignorance on my part, coach is great, Bob
My levelers only work with engine running. My slides only work with engine off. Slides are 12v. But maybe your house batteries are weak.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum