Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 08:42 PM   #1
pixelpro

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #10759
2019 Palazzo 36.3 Girard GSWH-2 Control Panel Not Working

I have a 2019 Palazzo 36.3. The Girard GSWH-2 tankless hot water heater has a black control panel in the rear bathroom. Today, it started making a random continuous clicking noise. We were not trying to use water at all at the time I heard it. I tried to turn the hot water on and the LCD portion of the control panel does not come on and the water does not warm up.

It does have power because there is a red light that is illuminated on the on-off switch. However, this button as well as the rest of the buttons now do nothing at all.

Any suggestions? (I don't have a volt meter as we are camping currently.) Just curious if anyone had the same problem so I can help the technician out.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum