Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 11:38 PM   #2
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
One thing you can try is to power-cycle the mainboard. If you open the access panel on the outside of the coach, there is a switch that controls the power to the unit.

First make sure it is on and somehow it did not get switched off. There should be a green LED lit to let you know there is power to the unit. You will need to take off the square plastic cover over the mainboard to see it. Turn the power off and then wait 30 seconds and power it back on and see what happens.

If you can't see any sign that there is power to the unit from a lit green LED on the mainbord, then check the fuse that is next to the switch.

If you see a red LED lit, it means your coach batteries are too weak and / or your Converter is not putting out enough voltage.

I don't have access to my coach or I could be more specific about the location of the LED and color, etc.

The control panel will usually indicate a code if there is a fault. Since your control panel won't light up, there is either an issue with it or possibly an issue with the main board. You can also look at the connectors when you have the access panel open to make sure they all look seated and tight. The control panel connects to the mainboard.

If you PM me your e-mail, I can sent you a PDF of the Technical Manual for the unit that will help you troubleshoot.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.