Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Mystery Device
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 08:33 PM   #1
wdwilcox

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.4
State: Florida
THOR #20257
Mystery Device

We bought our 2019 Thor ACE 29.4 in August of this year and discovered this little device dangling from the cornice over the dinette. There are three wires/line/cables. One end of the wire (see attachments) is an electrical plug-in which is plugged in behind the TV...the other end I traced to the exterior wall (unable to trace further). The third wire/cable appears to be a plug-in like for charging iPhones or for a connection to another device. Not even sure how to describe this apparatus, but I know there are some knowledgeable techies out there that will recognize this "thing". Hopefully you can view the attachments (pics) and tell me what this device intended purpose?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0223.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	26903

Name:	IMG_0224.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	26904

Name:	IMG_0225 (2).jpg
Views:	103
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	26905

Name:	IMG_0226.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	26906

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum