Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 09:13 PM   #7
Greybear

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude BH35
State: Utah
THOR #19910
Mobile Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
One advantage buying it on your own is you might have access to other options. I'm sure it costs more but they do have Blind Spot Detection and I do recall they had the feature of auto dimming high beams to oncoming traffic.

I would contact them and ask if they have a list of authorized dealers in your area that you could contact to get pricing, etc. or you could just contact your own dealer.

Personally, I would go with someone that Mobile Eye recommends because I have found Thor and their dealers really know very little about it.
Amen! One of the few issues we have had with our 2020 BH35 is that the Mobile Eye was non-functional. We kept getting the ER_DA error at speeds over 20mph, and no functionality. We thought it was defective, and off to the dealer the rig went.

A month later and several back and forth between the dealer, Thor and Mobile Eye finally revealed that the unit was never initialized properly. It took the dealer another week or so to finally get it set up and working.

Now that it works it's really useful (mainly at telling me I need to practice driving my RV more!).
2022 Jeep Sahara EcoDiesel (TOAD!)
2013 Harley FLHCUI
Greybear is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.