Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 12:54 PM   #13
Rooster210

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Pinnacle 300
State: Arizona
THOR #20005
Thanks Paul and will do.
Still currently on our first trip.

I've found a few things that need attention but unfortunately I cant do anything about it until I get home.
We're still getting a clicking from the brakes when I dont have my foot on the pedal. Everythings installed correctly and tight and the brake isn't getting to hot so it doesnt cause too much concern yet.

I'm also loosing oil out of the dipstick tube. I'm hoping its something simple like the PCV valve stopped up so I guess I'm going to give that a check first. Im hoping its not something like a headgasket issue.

I've also learned that with 30°F temps the insulation in this thing sucks. I'm thinking maybe its time to remodel over the winter.

Unfortunately, the site we're at doesn't even allow oil changes so anything work wise is out unless its an emergency repair. However, if you're ever in mid missouri around jefferson city, the Mari Osa Delta RV sight is a nice place to call home for a few days.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.