Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 06:54 PM   #8
Bill Johnson

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Ace 33.1
State: Illinois
THOR #20274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottiemedic View Post
Just an update for you on my WHIRLPOOL residential fridge issues. We decided to wait until we got to our winter home in AZ since most places are within 60 minutes RT vs 4 hrs RT at home. We also have several businesses that will come into your park for repairs

Anyway as a result of being a residential fridge in an RV one has to go to a dealership. Which is fine as they will work with you on extended warranty and are familiar. Believe me I spent hrs on the phone researching this. We have an appointment in 2 weeks for paperwork and drop off. So glad we’re not full timers 😅

Sooo...I will update. Thank you again for your suggestions.. I love this forum we’ve dodged the bullet several times on what could have been expensive repairs not to mention time at a dealership 😉
Just call a repair shop just like would for a home fridge because that is what it is. They should come to you like they would do in a home. I have read that the fridge if the door is to small they go through the window after removing it

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.