Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 10:34 PM   #24
mburns884

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Arkansas
THOR #20830
Took the RV out Thursday night and after set up I took a look at the duct work and the connection to the vents. No holes in ductwork. All connections good.

Popped the ducting off one of the bedroom vents and just tucked the wooden grate out of the way. Left the open duct tube just hanging out where the grate would be (so that it’s now blowing toward the bathroom door instead of flowing into the bedroom)

Tried it that way and it helped. Got the temp difference between the bedroom and the rest of the coach down to about 5 degrees.

——————

Got up next morning and the wife did not like how far back in the site I had parked. Put in the awning and went to bring the slide in so I could pull the coach forward a few feet.

Guess what?

Slide comes in about 1/3 of the way. Stops. Will retract about 2 inches but then won’t go the rest of the way back out.

Won’t go out. Won’t come in.

Tried to override on the slide controller.

No luck. Didn’t change a thing.

So, heater mod on hold while I scrub the forum for slide fix info. I previously had a class A, but it was older and the slide systems are nothing alike.

It is under warranty, and I did call Thor. They will reimburse me for a mobile tech if I need one, but finding one to come to Lincoln Arkansas is proving to be a challenge.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum