Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 01:13 PM   #5
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
You have a choice of 3 systems. 1. The Equalizer System, 2. The Big Foot System or 3. The HWH System. All 3 work on the Mercedes Benz Sprinter Chassis with no drilling or welding. They all work well. I have The Equalizer System on my 2018 Thor Siesta 24SS which is built on a Mercedes Benz Sprinter Chassis. I had it installed at a local family owned/operated RV repair shop. Ran about $6100 parts and labor. The HWH System is sold by Camping World and runs in the same price range. The Big Foot System ranges from around $3,000 on up depending on where you have it installed and which model you select. The Big Foot System can be installed in one day at their factory facility.

On my system, I have a blue tooth app and can control the system from my cell phone outside the motor home which is handy. I believe Big Foot also offers that option. They all work well on the motor home and I am glad I spent the money to have it installed. It makes life nicer inside when everything is level and solid. Walking around inside does not cause the coach to move around. It is an expensive add on and we thought about it before going forward since we plan on keeping this motor home for many years.

Paul

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum