Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 06:43 PM   #8
OrdpeteMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #17202
Update.
My coach spent three and a half weeks at the factory service center getting repaired. They originally quoted a little over a week but it took substantially longer. It did not bother me that it took a little extra time.

let me say the experience at the factory service center was awesome. The two technicians that worked on my coach listen to my concerns and did an excellent job of fixing the items that I listed and even repairing items that I did not know were broken. They really went above and beyond to fix the issues at hand.

If anyone has a coach that they are having issues with where the dealer is not fixing the items correctly, definitely take it directly to Thor and have them fix it. You will certainly not regret that decision. My faith in Thor has been restored from the way they handled these warranty repairs. Although I wish they would build a better coach from the start, the text really did an amazing job of fixing anything and everything with no pushback whatsoever.

I still have one lingering issue, but that is not Thor's problem. It has to do with the driveline issue that needs to be addressed by MORryde.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.