Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 02:17 AM   #1
suenmike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.2
State: New York
THOR #3584
back up camera audio

Hi All,
Just purchased a 2016 Miramar 34.2. Needless to say there is a lot to learn, and I am sure I will be a frequent visitor to this forum. My first of many questions to come is, how do you get the audio to come on the back up camera? The radio in my unit is an Axxera. I am sure it's something simple as a mute button that I overlooked, I just can't figure out how to do this. The camera operates correctly. In addition, is there a way to have the camera on while in forward motion and have the radio play at the same time. I can get the camera to function while driving, but the radio stops playing. Appreciate any help with this matter. Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum