Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 06:12 PM   #7
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Quote:
Originally Posted by axis earl View Post
Sounds good but an uninformed voter can do more damage than by not voting. A good example of that is the referendum process in California. People get inundated with propositions that are usually quite difficult to understand and are lied about in their campaign ads. Most people don't bother to read who is actually funding the proposition. I would rather that people who don't bother to do their own research and not just follow a TV ad stay at home and skip it until they responsibly vote.
Pretty much as said above.

Voting without knowing is a form of theft.
I'd just as well the happily ignorant stay happily at home.
Just because you can vote doesn't mean you should vote.
I'd rather someone with a felony conviction for election fraud be allowed to vote than someone who votes on the candidates personality.

I know someone who voted for George 2 because 'he's such a pretty man and I love his accent'. I am sickened, but you sometimes don't get to pick the friends you love, they just happen.
I follow politics so little I STILL don't know if George 2 was Democrat or Republicans. (oddly, my phone capitalized Democrat but not republican).

I too, can't begin to care less about your political stance or lack thereof.
Personally, I have no political stance. Never have.

No matter who or what, as long as the playing field is level, I'll be happier by not having a 'side'. .

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum