Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 10:00 PM   #11
IDguy

Brand: Cruiser
Model: Georgetown 30x3
State: Idaho
THOR #17441
Quote:
Originally Posted by 714Greg View Post
We just got our 2021 Thor Tiburon home. I tried Level Mate Pro to level our new coach, and found that it always wanted me to add too many inches to three wheels at rv parks so I must have set it up wrong in the beginning. So now I'm on a quest to find and get installed the system I wish was included from the factory. The Thor rep told me they install LCi jacks from the factory, and that Big Foot Auto Levelers are a popular choice aftermarket. Bigfoot has one designed for the 2019 Mercedes Chassis which they say requires no drilling or welding. Anyone have suggestions? Anyone have experience with Bigfoot auto leveler?

Thanks for your input or suggestions
Bigfoot auto leveler works ok about 1/3 the time: when the spot is pretty level.

I can always do better manually. I have a big level with four lights I set on the floor. Easy to do.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.