Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 01:46 AM   #56
The_Breeze

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
I'm just happy that the media and pollsters might finally get put in their place regardless of who wins.

All the self-proclaimed "experts" kept saying that Biden was up by as much as 10% across the country and even more in some states. They kept saying there would be massive change because most of the country was against the current administration.

As we sit here at 6:00AM EST the popular vote is separated by 1.5% and there isn't going to be a "blue" wave with all branches of the government going to one party.

Whether you like the current administration or not..... the theme of "fake news" over the past four years is closer to the truth than what gets spewed by most of the "experts" in the media..... whether TV, Print or Social media.

Personally, I would vote for the people (regardless of party affiliation) who push and implement term limits AND age limits at all levels of government.

Serving in the government was never intended to be a cushy 40-year career position with great perks. There should be a two-term limit at all levels. That would help mitigate the people who are idiots and vote for the same person just because they recognize a name from over the past 20 years and don't actually research what a candidate stands for and how they vote on issues.

We should also not have anyone in their 80's making critical decisions at any government position (including the Supreme Court). Airline pilots have to retire at 65 because they have 120 people's lives in their hands every day and by age 65 their decision making, reaction time, etc. have diminished and is not what it was even at 55. Our government leaders have over 300 million lives in their hands every day. Maybe it should be 65.... maybe it is 70... I don't know.... but I do know that I don't want men and women 80+ years old making decisions that will impact my life every day.

Finally.... I am so tired of celebrities and prominent people over the past four plus years saying they will leave the country if their candidate is not elected. All I can say is if it so bad here in the USA, leave now if there are other countries so much better than ours.

If people think this country is so terrible, go somewhere else if you think it is so much better. Over the past 200+ years many people have come to the USA because their home country was terrible and the chance for a better life was here in the USA..... but hey..... what do all of those people from over the years know?
As he drops the mich.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.