Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 04:18 PM   #17
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehead View Post
Here's a fix that I have seen, not done but I bought a roll just incase. It's called "Eterna Bond" Roof Seal. I got the white 4" by 50' roll and it is the bomb. Most all on-line RV stores sell it. It's a better product than the TPO membrane they use on there roves. I'd get on top of your RV if you can't get it fixed and use it everywhere there's a seam, vent or vent cover, AC and along the sides where the roof turns down. Make sure when you put it down it's exactly where you want it cause it sticks fast and you can't pull it off which is what you want. It's thick and lasts for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I get in a new coach, I clean the roof and then apply EternaBond tapes in various widths to every seam, joint, and fixture on the roof. No more checking the roof and adding Dicor every 3 - 6 months.

Once I discovered they only give you a 90-Day warranty on leaks, I was quick to learn it was because the roof requires a lot of regular inspection and maintenance with the Dicor.

Eternabond is expensive but well worth it. I never have to worry about roof leaks once it is applied. It is just a little work to remove if you need to replace a fan, etc.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum