Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 04:32 PM   #37
abjbrtd

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation
State: Texas
THOR #8139
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehead View Post
This is so bizarre!! I just built a box out of a wine crate yesterday. I'd send a pic but not sure how to download it. It is 16" long by 7" by 7". Imagine it with three sides and both ends as well. Put the open side against the vent. It will go several inches past the fridge cabinet and direct heat towards the front. I cut a hole with a hole saw at the front side so a little heat will come toward the headboard. Don't know if I'll drill a hole to point towards the back of the bedroom cause my wife gets too hot and frankly, so do I when the furnace is on. We started with a small cardboard box but it got mangled up so I made one out of wood and can't wait to test it out!! Good luck with your design; Bob Trice
Attach pictures using android by.

1. While replying, scroll down to the second box labeled as "Attach Files"
2. Click on "manage files"
3. This will open a new tab, click on "Choose File"
4. This will open a new box, "Choose an action" click an option "files, gallery, etc"
5. Find your picture and click it.
6. This will take you back to the "Attach Files" box, on the right corner of the Upload Files... you should see a button labeled Upload click it.
7. IF you were successful your file name will move down to "Current Attachments".
8 repeat as needed for more pictures.
9. In the top right corner click on close this window .

Good luck

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum