Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Outside TV
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 10:52 PM   #22
Thor 25

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.3
State: Alabama
THOR #20803
Roof Seal

So getting ready for our 3rd outing since acquiring this lil darling I decided to do a roof inspection. Look what I found, rear top joint cover from the rear to the top was 6” in the air. WTF. I hammered it down and managed to get some of it to cooperate, the rest, well more extensive. Can’t believe it. Furthermore was checking lights, rear pac side was out. Un screwed/maneuvered what I could, the complete housing inside was wet, moldy with broken and corroded wires. DAMN-! All of that’s repaired but the rotten wood that the screws are to affix to, we’ll that will be interesting to repair..,,

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum